Man admits assaulting neighbour with a bird bath following dispute
- Credit: Archant
A man is to be sentenced after he admitted assaulting a neighbour with a bird bath.
Adrian Lake, 60, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday after having been charged with an offence of unlawfully and maliciously wounding a neighbour without intent to do grievous bodily harm.
The court heard the neighbour had been repeatedly struck with a bird bath following an argument.
Lake, of Bellrope Lane, Wymondham, pleaded guilty to the offence, which happened on September 20.
He also admitted another offence of destroying a wire supplying electricity to a neighbour on the same date.
You may also want to watch:
District Judge Shanta Deonarine sent the case to Norwich Crown Court for sentence at a date to be fixed.
Lake, who appeared in court via videolink, was remanded in custody until the sentencing hearing at the crown court.
- 1 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 4 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 5 People with Covid could get £500 to stay at home
- 6 Norwich teacher questions home secretary over Covid policy in schools
- 7 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 8 Council agrees u-turn on churchyard grass cutting
- 9 New Covid variant has 'higher degree of mortality', warns PM
- 10 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge