Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Farm equipment including 10 horse saddles, horse clippers and a chainsaw have been stolen from a farm in Mulbarton.
The burglary happened between 6pm on Tuesday, October 19, and 9am Wednesday, October 20.
The suspect broke into several outbuildings at the Norwich Road farm and stole the large amount of equipment.
Norfolk police are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or any suspicious activity in the area to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact PC Paul Gardiner on 101 quoting crime reference 36/77903/21.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Two men suffer life-changing injuries in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 Award-winning Norfolk historian shares images of historic market town
- 5 Decision delayed on changes at South Norfolk equestrian centre
- 6 Air ambulance called to crash at Old Buckenham
- 7 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 8 New rules introduced today in bid to stop Omicron spread
- 9 How Attleborough's 4,000 homes scheme is being speeded up
- 10 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough