Car seized for anti-social behaviour in Attleborough
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man has had his vehicle seized for anti-social behaviour in Attleborough.
Police were called to Queens Square Car Park on Queens Square at 4am on Tuesday, August 24.
They had been responding to a call from an Attleborough resident who was woken by the noise of a silver Ford Fiesta revving its engine and wheel spinning.
Police discovered the driver had been issued a section 59 warning in July 2021, meaning his vehicle was causing "alarm, distress or annoyance".
This second offence of anti-social behaviour gave police the right to seize the car.
The anti-social behaviour warning will be in place for one year.
- 1 'It's what they need to thrive': Butchers for dogs opens in town
- 2 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 3 Met Office to appeal over refusal of 80ft 'golf ball' weather radar tower
- 4 New interior design and homeware shop opens in town
- 5 How are Norfolk donkeys helping to spark joy across the county?
- 6 Draconid meteor shower to be visible over Norfolk next month
- 7 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 A11 closed after lorry crashes into central reservation
- 10 Heartbroken parents’ appeal over final 13 hours before son’s death