Man admits assaulting neighbour with bird bath
- Credit: Archant
A man who admitted assaulting a neighbour with a birdbath has had his sentencing adjourned.
Adrian Lake, 60, admitted wounding a neighbour, who was said to have been repeatedly stuck with a bird bath following an argument.
Lake of Bellrope Lane, Wymondham, pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm on September 20, this year.
He also admitted criminal damage on the same date.
Lake appeared over a link from Peterborough jail for sentence at Norwich Crown Court but Recorder Guy Ayers said that he wanted him to be represented at the hearing and also thought there should be a psychiatric report in the case.
You may also want to watch:
Recorder Ayers said it was important Lake had the benefit of full legal advice.
He adjourned the case until December 4 to see how the case had progressed.
- 1 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 2 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 3 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 30,000 people in Norfolk have received first Covid vaccine dose so far
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
Sally Hobson, prosecuting, agreed that Lake should have legal representation.