Casualty removed from car after crash
Peter WalshFirefighters had to help release a casualty from a car following a crash near Attleborough.Peter Walsh
Firefighters had to help release a casualty from a car following a crash near Attleborough.
Crews from Hingham and Earlham were called after a crash on the Hingham Road at Great Ellingham, near Attleborough, at just after 5.20pm today.
One person was trapped in the car but was manually removed by fire crews who also carried out scene safety on the car. Police were called to help direct traffic while the casualty was removed.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 4 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 5 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?