Casualty removed from car after crash
Peter WalshFirefighters had to help release a casualty from a car following a crash near Attleborough.Peter Walsh
Firefighters had to help release a casualty from a car following a crash near Attleborough.
Crews from Hingham and Earlham were called after a crash on the Hingham Road at Great Ellingham, near Attleborough, at just after 5.20pm today.
One person was trapped in the car but was manually removed by fire crews who also carried out scene safety on the car. Police were called to help direct traffic while the casualty was removed.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 2 Ex-pupils and staff reunite at former village school
- 3 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 4 Arts centre announces reopening after Covid-forced hibernation
- 5 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 6 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 7 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 8 Should I invest in Shareholder Protection?
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected