Business brings City to Hethersett
A new stockbroking business has opened in Hethersett.Chairman of Hethersett Parish Council Charlotte Land cut the ribbon at the office of financial services company Edward Jones which is based at Prospect House, 28 Great Melton Road and run by stockbroker and financial adviser Stuart Fairhurst.
A new stockbroking business has opened in Hethersett.
Chairman of Hethersett Parish Council Charlotte Land cut the ribbon at the office of financial services company Edward Jones which is based at Prospect House, 28 Great Melton Road and run by stockbroker and financial adviser Stuart Fairhurst.
Stuart Fairhurst has been serving individual investors in Norfolk for over six years, and has recently moved to Hethersett from his previous office in Taverham.
Speaking at the opening Charlotte Land said: “I am delighted to open Hethersett's first stockbroking business. I am sure Edward Jones will be a great asset for the local area and wish Stuart every success for the future.”
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Fairhurst said: “I decided to relocate to Hethersett with my family and I am very pleased to be opening my new office in the village, where I will be offering services associated with both a stockbroker and financial adviser.”
“We are pleased to help all individual investors, regardless of their net worth and they are always welcome to call into the office.”
- 1 Primary pupils thrilled by book donation
- 2 Cattle farmers and butchers create super-local food chain
- 3 WATCH: Speedy Eva, 81, runs fastest mile on record for her age group
- 4 Cyclists set for 112-mile night ride in aid of 'always happy' Olivia, 7
- 5 Bakeaholics teen owner buys herself a whopping new kitchen
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
Stuart Fairhurst can be contacted on 01603 812862.
The Edward Jones company operates more than 10,000 offices in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. It currently has more than 250 financial advisers and stockbrokers in this country and it aims to meet investors' long term financial goals through personal face-to-face contact, serving both individual investors and small businesses.