Business brings City to Hethersett
A new stockbroking business has opened in Hethersett.Chairman of Hethersett Parish Council Charlotte Land cut the ribbon at the office of financial services company Edward Jones which is based at Prospect House, 28 Great Melton Road and run by stockbroker and financial adviser Stuart Fairhurst.
A new stockbroking business has opened in Hethersett.
Chairman of Hethersett Parish Council Charlotte Land cut the ribbon at the office of financial services company Edward Jones which is based at Prospect House, 28 Great Melton Road and run by stockbroker and financial adviser Stuart Fairhurst.
Stuart Fairhurst has been serving individual investors in Norfolk for over six years, and has recently moved to Hethersett from his previous office in Taverham.
Speaking at the opening Charlotte Land said: “I am delighted to open Hethersett's first stockbroking business. I am sure Edward Jones will be a great asset for the local area and wish Stuart every success for the future.”
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Fairhurst said: “I decided to relocate to Hethersett with my family and I am very pleased to be opening my new office in the village, where I will be offering services associated with both a stockbroker and financial adviser.”
“We are pleased to help all individual investors, regardless of their net worth and they are always welcome to call into the office.”
- 1 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 2 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 3 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 4 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 5 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 6 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 7 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 Norfolk sports retailer opens new fitness showroom
- 10 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham
Stuart Fairhurst can be contacted on 01603 812862.
The Edward Jones company operates more than 10,000 offices in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. It currently has more than 250 financial advisers and stockbrokers in this country and it aims to meet investors' long term financial goals through personal face-to-face contact, serving both individual investors and small businesses.