Business brings City to Hethersett
A new stockbroking business has opened in Hethersett.Chairman of Hethersett Parish Council Charlotte Land cut the ribbon at the office of financial services company Edward Jones which is based at Prospect House, 28 Great Melton Road and run by stockbroker and financial adviser Stuart Fairhurst.
A new stockbroking business has opened in Hethersett.
Chairman of Hethersett Parish Council Charlotte Land cut the ribbon at the office of financial services company Edward Jones which is based at Prospect House, 28 Great Melton Road and run by stockbroker and financial adviser Stuart Fairhurst.
Stuart Fairhurst has been serving individual investors in Norfolk for over six years, and has recently moved to Hethersett from his previous office in Taverham.
Speaking at the opening Charlotte Land said: “I am delighted to open Hethersett's first stockbroking business. I am sure Edward Jones will be a great asset for the local area and wish Stuart every success for the future.”
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Fairhurst said: “I decided to relocate to Hethersett with my family and I am very pleased to be opening my new office in the village, where I will be offering services associated with both a stockbroker and financial adviser.”
“We are pleased to help all individual investors, regardless of their net worth and they are always welcome to call into the office.”
- 1 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 4 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 5 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 6 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 7 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 Headteacher's plea after near miss involving child in pushchair
Stuart Fairhurst can be contacted on 01603 812862.
The Edward Jones company operates more than 10,000 offices in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. It currently has more than 250 financial advisers and stockbrokers in this country and it aims to meet investors' long term financial goals through personal face-to-face contact, serving both individual investors and small businesses.