Body is found on village playing field
- Credit: Archant
A body has been found on a village playing field.
The death of the man, in his 50s, is not being treated as suspicious by police.
Police officers were called to Bunwell at about 11.40am on Friday, October 26, following reports a body had been found at the edge of the playing field next to the village hall.
The area was sealed off while initial police enquiries were carried out. The cordon has since been lifted and officers have confirmed there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the man's death.
A police spokesman said: 'A file will be prepared for Her Majesty's Coroner in due course.
You may also want to watch:
'No further information about the deceased will be released at this time.'
Bunwell is located south-east of Wymondham and Attleborough and the A11.
- 1 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 3 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 8 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 9 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 10 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk