Body is found on village playing field
- Credit: Archant
A body has been found on a village playing field.
The death of the man, in his 50s, is not being treated as suspicious by police.
Police officers were called to Bunwell at about 11.40am on Friday, October 26, following reports a body had been found at the edge of the playing field next to the village hall.
The area was sealed off while initial police enquiries were carried out. The cordon has since been lifted and officers have confirmed there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the man's death.
A police spokesman said: 'A file will be prepared for Her Majesty's Coroner in due course.
You may also want to watch:
'No further information about the deceased will be released at this time.'
Bunwell is located south-east of Wymondham and Attleborough and the A11.
- 1 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 2 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 3 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Wymondham raises flag ahead of Norwich Pride 2021
- 7 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 8 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Headteacher 'delighted' as new space created for primary school