Body is found on village playing field
- Credit: Archant
A body has been found on a village playing field.
The death of the man, in his 50s, is not being treated as suspicious by police.
Police officers were called to Bunwell at about 11.40am on Friday, October 26, following reports a body had been found at the edge of the playing field next to the village hall.
The area was sealed off while initial police enquiries were carried out. The cordon has since been lifted and officers have confirmed there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the man's death.
A police spokesman said: 'A file will be prepared for Her Majesty's Coroner in due course.
You may also want to watch:
'No further information about the deceased will be released at this time.'
Bunwell is located south-east of Wymondham and Attleborough and the A11.
- 1 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 2 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 3 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes