Body is found on village playing field
- Credit: Archant
A body has been found on a village playing field.
The death of the man, in his 50s, is not being treated as suspicious by police.
Police officers were called to Bunwell at about 11.40am on Friday, October 26, following reports a body had been found at the edge of the playing field next to the village hall.
The area was sealed off while initial police enquiries were carried out. The cordon has since been lifted and officers have confirmed there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the man's death.
A police spokesman said: 'A file will be prepared for Her Majesty's Coroner in due course.
You may also want to watch:
'No further information about the deceased will be released at this time.'
Bunwell is located south-east of Wymondham and Attleborough and the A11.
- 1 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 2 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'
- 5 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 6 Bird flu containment 'successfully completed' at infected turkey farms
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 9 A11 lane reopens after Thickthorn crash
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney