Break-in at council depot
Thieves broke into a council depot and drove away with several thousands pounds worth machinery.Police are appealing for information following the break-in at the South Norfolk District Council site, in Station Lane, Ketteringham.
Thieves broke into a council depot and drove away with several thousands pounds worth of machinery.
Police are appealing for information following the break-in at the South Norfolk District Council site, in Station Lane, Ketteringham.
The burglary happened between 22.30pm yesterday and 3.30am this morning at the depot near Wymondham.
The offenders broke into the depot grounds by cutting through a fence and made off with about 40 lorry tyres, diesel generator, wood chipper, pressure washer, welder, hedge cutters, tools and Ford Ranger 4x4.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Hethersett and Mulbarton Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 4 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?