Bracon Ash 12 week road closure warning
Essential maintenance to Potash Lane in Bracon Ash will start next week at a cost of £172,000, resulting in two road closures in the vicinity from March 24 for 12 weeks.
Essential maintenance to Potash Lane in Bracon Ash will start next week at a cost of £172,000, resulting in two road closures from Monday for 12 weeks.
Potash Lane will be closed between the main access to Lotus Engineering and the junction with Wymondham Road for the duration of the works.
St Thomas Lane will also be closed from the
junction with Potash Lane eastwards for about 300 metres.
You may also want to watch:
A signed diversion will
be in place, with access maintained to properties within the closure length along Potash Lane.
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 3 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 6 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 7 Long tailbacks on A11 after crash
- 8 WATCH: Speedy Eva, 81, runs fastest mile on record for her age group
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
This is unsuitable for vehicles larger than 7.5 tonnes and means large vehicles will only be
able to access from the southern end of Potash Lane at Wymondham
The site will be made available for deliveries Mondays to Fridays between 7.30am-8.30am and 4pm-4.30pm.
Potash Lane diversion: C86 WymondhamRoad/
Stanfield Road, C175 Ketteringham Road, C177 St Thomas Lane, U78010 Potash Lane.
St Thomas Lane
diversion: St Thomas
Road, C182 Hethersett Road, C175 The Street/
High Ash Road, St Thomas Lane.