Bracon Ash 12 week road closure warning
Essential maintenance to Potash Lane in Bracon Ash will start next week at a cost of £172,000, resulting in two road closures in the vicinity from March 24 for 12 weeks.
Essential maintenance to Potash Lane in Bracon Ash will start next week at a cost of £172,000, resulting in two road closures from Monday for 12 weeks.
Potash Lane will be closed between the main access to Lotus Engineering and the junction with Wymondham Road for the duration of the works.
St Thomas Lane will also be closed from the
junction with Potash Lane eastwards for about 300 metres.
You may also want to watch:
A signed diversion will
be in place, with access maintained to properties within the closure length along Potash Lane.
- 1 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 6 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 8 Norfolk airfield to host testing of 'world-first' electric plane
- 9 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 10 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
This is unsuitable for vehicles larger than 7.5 tonnes and means large vehicles will only be
able to access from the southern end of Potash Lane at Wymondham
The site will be made available for deliveries Mondays to Fridays between 7.30am-8.30am and 4pm-4.30pm.
Potash Lane diversion: C86 WymondhamRoad/
Stanfield Road, C175 Ketteringham Road, C177 St Thomas Lane, U78010 Potash Lane.
St Thomas Lane
diversion: St Thomas
Road, C182 Hethersett Road, C175 The Street/
High Ash Road, St Thomas Lane.