Bracon Ash 12 week road closure warning
Essential maintenance to Potash Lane in Bracon Ash will start next week at a cost of £172,000, resulting in two road closures in the vicinity from March 24 for 12 weeks.
Essential maintenance to Potash Lane in Bracon Ash will start next week at a cost of £172,000, resulting in two road closures from Monday for 12 weeks.
Potash Lane will be closed between the main access to Lotus Engineering and the junction with Wymondham Road for the duration of the works.
St Thomas Lane will also be closed from the
junction with Potash Lane eastwards for about 300 metres.
A signed diversion will
be in place, with access maintained to properties within the closure length along Potash Lane.
- 1 Lotus reopens Norfolk test-track driving experiences and factory tour
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 4 Motorcyclist suffers serious leg injury and person cut from car after crash
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 Wymondham Ladies triumph in Norfolk County Cup final
- 8 Celebrities pictured loving Norfolk grower's roses at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 'A posy fit for a Queen' - Winners crowned in school Jubilee competition
- 10 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
This is unsuitable for vehicles larger than 7.5 tonnes and means large vehicles will only be
able to access from the southern end of Potash Lane at Wymondham
The site will be made available for deliveries Mondays to Fridays between 7.30am-8.30am and 4pm-4.30pm.
Potash Lane diversion: C86 WymondhamRoad/
Stanfield Road, C175 Ketteringham Road, C177 St Thomas Lane, U78010 Potash Lane.
St Thomas Lane
diversion: St Thomas
Road, C182 Hethersett Road, C175 The Street/
High Ash Road, St Thomas Lane.