Bid to set up new youth project
People in Attleborough are being encouraged to take part in helping to set up and run a new youth facility.Attleborough police community support officer Gary Szabo is hoping to attract enough adults and youth to form a steering committee to get the project up and running.
People in Attleborough are being encouraged to take part in helping to set up and run a new youth facility.
Attleborough police community support officer Gary Szabo is hoping to attract enough adults and youth to form a steering committee to get the project up and running.
The steering committee will be the body that runs the youth club which will be open to young people of all ages who have identified the need for the facility in the town.
The first steering committee meeting is on Thursdayat 7.30pm at the Town Hall in Attleborough.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Szabo from Attleborough safer neighbourhood team said: “We would like as many adults and teenagers to attend the meeting so that we can form a steering group to get the project moving.”
Hilary Elias, Attleborough Town Clerk said: “This project is a great opportunity to support the young people of Attleborough, by residents being involved in setting up a much needed youth facility in the town.”
- 1 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 6 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 8 Norfolk airfield to host testing of 'world-first' electric plane
- 9 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 10 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
To find out more about the youth facility or the steering committee contact the Attleborough safer neighbourhood team on 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.