Bid to set up new youth project
People in Attleborough are being encouraged to take part in helping to set up and run a new youth facility.Attleborough police community support officer Gary Szabo is hoping to attract enough adults and youth to form a steering committee to get the project up and running.
People in Attleborough are being encouraged to take part in helping to set up and run a new youth facility.
Attleborough police community support officer Gary Szabo is hoping to attract enough adults and youth to form a steering committee to get the project up and running.
The steering committee will be the body that runs the youth club which will be open to young people of all ages who have identified the need for the facility in the town.
The first steering committee meeting is on Thursdayat 7.30pm at the Town Hall in Attleborough.
PCSO Szabo from Attleborough safer neighbourhood team said: “We would like as many adults and teenagers to attend the meeting so that we can form a steering group to get the project moving.”
Hilary Elias, Attleborough Town Clerk said: “This project is a great opportunity to support the young people of Attleborough, by residents being involved in setting up a much needed youth facility in the town.”
- 1 Daughter's 100-mile charity pledge for father who died of cancer
- 2 A11 closure to continue as roadworks finally begin
- 3 Country park to host jubilee picnic with street food, Pimm's and cream teas
- 4 Pro dancer transforms Norfolk barber's shop into a new pilates studio
- 5 Heritage railway plans running days to celebrate Queen's Jubilee
- 6 Drivers face delays on A11 - and the bulk of the work has yet to begin
- 7 Two lorries and two cars involved in crash on A11
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Campaigners write to government over pylons plan
- 10 Recessions, a fire and a pandemic: Landlords look back on 20 years at pub
To find out more about the youth facility or the steering committee contact the Attleborough safer neighbourhood team on 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.