Primary school pupils spend magical day at Cambridge University
- Credit: Archant
Pupils from Barnham Primary School had an explosive time during National Science Week.
Year six pupils travelled to the University of Cambridge to experience a taste of university life.
Pupils watched mesmerising Harry Potter themed experiments, carried out by two master potion experts, and got to conduct their own experiments as well.
Headteacher Amy Arnold said one pupil told her: 'I just want to skip secondary school now and go straight to university.'
She said: 'Our curriculum is rooted in giving children, real-life irresistible learning experiences.
You may also want to watch:
'We believe passionately in equality of opportunity and strive to ensure that each and every child at Barnham develops the skills, knowledge and understanding to flourish and thrive in the wider world.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 6 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 7 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 8 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 9 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 10 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown