Ball court plans for Wymondham estate
Plans for a fenced ball court in Wymondham have been put forward by a housing association.Saffron Housing Trust wants to build the court on an existing playing field in Silfield Avenue.
Plans for a fenced ball court in Wymondham have been put forward by a housing association.
Saffron Housing Trust wants to build the court on an existing playing field in Silfield Avenue.
Measuring 20m by 13m, it would be placed on top of an area currently being used for football games with the goalposts being incorporated into the court.
The fencing will prevent balls landing in neighbouring properties.
You may also want to watch:
Within the planning documents, Saffron Housing Trust said: 'Our proposals will not affect the layout of the existing play area. The only alteration is to install a fenced games court which will be n the same location as the existing football area.'
Comments on the plans should be submitted to South Norfolk Council by August 23.
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 4 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 5 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 6 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 7 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 8 Norfolk MP denies breaking ministerial code by working for PPE firm
- 9 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
- 10 Bagpiper lifts spirits for care home residents on Burns Night