Child taken to hospital after car rolls on to its side in crash
- Credit: Archant
A child has been taken to hospital after a car rolled over on its side in a two-vehicle crash.
The B1077 near Old Buckenham Primary School was completely blocked by police while waiting for a recovery vehicle.
A police spokesman said minor injuries were received by people in the Toyota and BMW when the collision happened just after 8.30am today (Friday, October 5).
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said a child has been transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after an ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to the scene.
The B1077 is used by drivers travelling between Attleborough and Diss.
You may also want to watch:
It was reopened at 10.42am.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 2 Millions could be spent on better cycle routes around Norwich
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 5 Norfolk nurse's 'lightbulb moment' leads to star-studded dog show panel
- 6 "Buzz" at Norfolk gyms as classes return indoors
- 7 How can we manage the cost of my mother's care?
- 8 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 9 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
- 10 Concerns over divide in vaccine rates - what's the situation where you live?