Child taken to hospital after car rolls on to its side in crash
- Credit: Archant
A child has been taken to hospital after a car rolled over on its side in a two-vehicle crash.
The B1077 near Old Buckenham Primary School was completely blocked by police while waiting for a recovery vehicle.
A police spokesman said minor injuries were received by people in the Toyota and BMW when the collision happened just after 8.30am today (Friday, October 5).
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said a child has been transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after an ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to the scene.
The B1077 is used by drivers travelling between Attleborough and Diss.
It was reopened at 10.42am.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 3 'A great day' - Wymondham holds first food and drink festival
- 4 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 5 Wymondham teen wins silver medal at Archery World Cup
- 6 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 7 Road closed in mid Norfolk after electrical cables catch fire
- 8 Football club treasurer stole funds to pay for slimming pills
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 10 Part of A11 to close for overnight repairs following crash