Child taken to hospital after car rolls on to its side in crash
- Credit: Archant
A child has been taken to hospital after a car rolled over on its side in a two-vehicle crash.
The B1077 near Old Buckenham Primary School was completely blocked by police while waiting for a recovery vehicle.
A police spokesman said minor injuries were received by people in the Toyota and BMW when the collision happened just after 8.30am today (Friday, October 5).
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said a child has been transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after an ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to the scene.
The B1077 is used by drivers travelling between Attleborough and Diss.
It was reopened at 10.42am.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 New Co-op branch opening its doors in Wymondham
- 3 The fight is on to save a Norfolk village's Post Office
- 4 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 5 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 6 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 7 Man taken to hospital after car crashed into ditch
- 8 Soprano wins Norfolk Young Musician 2022 competition
- 9 Trust visited four times by Ofsted during pandemic celebrates verdict
- 10 Inquest into Banham Poultry deaths adjourned again amid manslaughter probe