Child taken to hospital after car rolls on to its side in crash
- Credit: Archant
A child has been taken to hospital after a car rolled over on its side in a two-vehicle crash.
The B1077 near Old Buckenham Primary School was completely blocked by police while waiting for a recovery vehicle.
A police spokesman said minor injuries were received by people in the Toyota and BMW when the collision happened just after 8.30am today (Friday, October 5).
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said a child has been transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after an ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to the scene.
The B1077 is used by drivers travelling between Attleborough and Diss.
You may also want to watch:
It was reopened at 10.42am.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 2 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 3 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 4 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 5 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 6 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 7 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 Norfolk sports retailer opens new fitness showroom
- 10 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham