Child taken to hospital after car rolls on to its side in crash
- Credit: Archant
A child has been taken to hospital after a car rolled over on its side in a two-vehicle crash.
The B1077 near Old Buckenham Primary School was completely blocked by police while waiting for a recovery vehicle.
A police spokesman said minor injuries were received by people in the Toyota and BMW when the collision happened just after 8.30am today (Friday, October 5).
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said a child has been transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after an ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to the scene.
The B1077 is used by drivers travelling between Attleborough and Diss.
You may also want to watch:
It was reopened at 10.42am.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 3 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 4 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 7 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 8 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 9 Stunning images reveal 'tree roots' of Norfolk
- 10 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together