Could you be a town councillor?
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
Attleborough Town Council is welcoming applications for someone to join and help make a difference to the community.
Councillors work to represent their community, dealing with local concerns and covering issues which arise within the town.
The successful applicant will be supported in their role and will be expected to complete training, attend regular meetings, be comfortable working electronically and willing to work as part of a team.
The council is welcoming expressions of interest from anyone who is 18 or over, has a positive outlook and 'can-do' attitude to anything the role may throw at them.
The town council meets on the first Monday of each month.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in applying for the position should contact the town clerk Gina Lopes on 01953 456194 or email email@example.com
- 1 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 2 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 3 How has Wymondham recovered from its coronavirus spike?
- 4 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 5 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage
- 6 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Festive lights show at popular garden centre
- 9 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 10 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse