Could you be a town councillor?
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
Attleborough Town Council is welcoming applications for someone to join and help make a difference to the community.
Councillors work to represent their community, dealing with local concerns and covering issues which arise within the town.
The successful applicant will be supported in their role and will be expected to complete training, attend regular meetings, be comfortable working electronically and willing to work as part of a team.
The council is welcoming expressions of interest from anyone who is 18 or over, has a positive outlook and 'can-do' attitude to anything the role may throw at them.
The town council meets on the first Monday of each month.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in applying for the position should contact the town clerk Gina Lopes on 01953 456194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 2 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 6 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 7 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history