Could you be a town councillor?
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
Attleborough Town Council is welcoming applications for someone to join and help make a difference to the community.
Councillors work to represent their community, dealing with local concerns and covering issues which arise within the town.
The successful applicant will be supported in their role and will be expected to complete training, attend regular meetings, be comfortable working electronically and willing to work as part of a team.
The council is welcoming expressions of interest from anyone who is 18 or over, has a positive outlook and 'can-do' attitude to anything the role may throw at them.
The town council meets on the first Monday of each month.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in applying for the position should contact the town clerk Gina Lopes on 01953 456194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 4 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?