Could you be a town councillor?
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
Attleborough Town Council is welcoming applications for someone to join and help make a difference to the community.
Councillors work to represent their community, dealing with local concerns and covering issues which arise within the town.
The successful applicant will be supported in their role and will be expected to complete training, attend regular meetings, be comfortable working electronically and willing to work as part of a team.
The council is welcoming expressions of interest from anyone who is 18 or over, has a positive outlook and 'can-do' attitude to anything the role may throw at them.
The town council meets on the first Monday of each month.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in applying for the position should contact the town clerk Gina Lopes on 01953 456194 or email email@example.com
- 1 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 2 Ex-pupils and staff reunite at former village school
- 3 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 4 Arts centre announces reopening after Covid-forced hibernation
- 5 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 6 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 7 Pony hire business to offer circus shows in your garden
- 8 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 9 'Surgery will buckle' - warning new homes will push Hethersett to crisis
- 10 Bakeaholics teen owner buys herself a whopping new kitchen