Could you be a town councillor?
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
Attleborough Town Council is welcoming applications for someone to join and help make a difference to the community.
Councillors work to represent their community, dealing with local concerns and covering issues which arise within the town.
The successful applicant will be supported in their role and will be expected to complete training, attend regular meetings, be comfortable working electronically and willing to work as part of a team.
The council is welcoming expressions of interest from anyone who is 18 or over, has a positive outlook and 'can-do' attitude to anything the role may throw at them.
The town council meets on the first Monday of each month.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in applying for the position should contact the town clerk Gina Lopes on 01953 456194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 2 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year
- 9 New Norfolk Trail could 'attract more money' into market town
- 10 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11