How slimmer lost eight stone and went from size 22 to 10 in new weight loss regime
- Credit: Archant
A teacher has said losing eight stone and several dress sizes in a new weight loss regime has helped her 'feel like a whole new person'.
Rosalyne Harris said that she used to 'be out of breath just going up the stairs' before starting her weight loss programme at a Slimming World group in Attleborough.
But since attending the 5.30pm of the Monday night group since August 2016, she has lost eight stone and has dropped from a dress size of 22 to a size 10.
'We have literally seen Rosalyne slim before our eyes into a more confident lady,' said Slimming World consultant Jenni Lotarius.
'I think she is incredible. She offers so much inspiration and support to others staying to image therapy every week.'
You may also want to watch:
School teacher Mrs Harris said: 'I feel like a whole new person.
'Before I joined Slimming World I would be out of breath just going up the stairs.
- 1 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 2 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 3 How has Wymondham recovered from its coronavirus spike?
- 4 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage
- 5 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 6 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Festive lights show at popular garden centre
- 9 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 10 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse
'I joined Slimming World in August 2016 after deciding I wanted to lose weight and, more importantly, keeping the weight off.
'I love food and was worried the plan would leave me hungry.
'I really shouldn't have worried - on Slimming World you can eat all day if you choose to.
'I lost 6.5lb in my first week and felt great. Each week after that I saw a loss.
'I love the fact I can still have steak and chips.'
Mrs Lotaris' group runs every week on Mondays at 5.30pm and 7.30pm at The Methodist Church, London Road, Attleborough.
Collectively, her members lost a total of 305 stone in 2017.
For more information, contact Mrs Lotaris on 07917 866082.