How slimmer lost eight stone and went from size 22 to 10 in new weight loss regime
- Credit: Archant
A teacher has said losing eight stone and several dress sizes in a new weight loss regime has helped her 'feel like a whole new person'.
Rosalyne Harris said that she used to 'be out of breath just going up the stairs' before starting her weight loss programme at a Slimming World group in Attleborough.
But since attending the 5.30pm of the Monday night group since August 2016, she has lost eight stone and has dropped from a dress size of 22 to a size 10.
'We have literally seen Rosalyne slim before our eyes into a more confident lady,' said Slimming World consultant Jenni Lotarius.
'I think she is incredible. She offers so much inspiration and support to others staying to image therapy every week.'
School teacher Mrs Harris said: 'I feel like a whole new person.
'Before I joined Slimming World I would be out of breath just going up the stairs.
- 1 Norwich man in court over £3.5m whiskey theft
- 2 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 3 Obituary: Head caretaker with 'cheeky grin' dies days before birthday
- 4 Town holding first annual food and drink festival with live entertainment
- 5 9 major jubilee events taking place across Norfolk
- 6 Couple put extraordinary barn conversion with church views up for sale
- 7 Daughter's 100-mile charity pledge for father who died of cancer
- 8 The new team looking to change the sporting landscape in Norfolk
- 9 A11 closure to continue as roadworks finally begin
- 10 Country park to host jubilee picnic with street food, Pimm's and cream teas
'I joined Slimming World in August 2016 after deciding I wanted to lose weight and, more importantly, keeping the weight off.
'I love food and was worried the plan would leave me hungry.
'I really shouldn't have worried - on Slimming World you can eat all day if you choose to.
'I lost 6.5lb in my first week and felt great. Each week after that I saw a loss.
'I love the fact I can still have steak and chips.'
Mrs Lotaris' group runs every week on Mondays at 5.30pm and 7.30pm at The Methodist Church, London Road, Attleborough.
Collectively, her members lost a total of 305 stone in 2017.
For more information, contact Mrs Lotaris on 07917 866082.