How slimmer lost eight stone and went from size 22 to 10 in new weight loss regime
- Credit: Archant
A teacher has said losing eight stone and several dress sizes in a new weight loss regime has helped her 'feel like a whole new person'.
Rosalyne Harris said that she used to 'be out of breath just going up the stairs' before starting her weight loss programme at a Slimming World group in Attleborough.
But since attending the 5.30pm of the Monday night group since August 2016, she has lost eight stone and has dropped from a dress size of 22 to a size 10.
'We have literally seen Rosalyne slim before our eyes into a more confident lady,' said Slimming World consultant Jenni Lotarius.
'I think she is incredible. She offers so much inspiration and support to others staying to image therapy every week.'
You may also want to watch:
School teacher Mrs Harris said: 'I feel like a whole new person.
'Before I joined Slimming World I would be out of breath just going up the stairs.
- 1 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 6 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 7 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk
'I joined Slimming World in August 2016 after deciding I wanted to lose weight and, more importantly, keeping the weight off.
'I love food and was worried the plan would leave me hungry.
'I really shouldn't have worried - on Slimming World you can eat all day if you choose to.
'I lost 6.5lb in my first week and felt great. Each week after that I saw a loss.
'I love the fact I can still have steak and chips.'
Mrs Lotaris' group runs every week on Mondays at 5.30pm and 7.30pm at The Methodist Church, London Road, Attleborough.
Collectively, her members lost a total of 305 stone in 2017.
For more information, contact Mrs Lotaris on 07917 866082.