Attleborough’s Got Talent winner announced at seven-year-old Owen Stewart
- Credit: Archant
A high-energy dance routine won top spot in this year's Attleborough's Got Talent contest.
Seven-year-old Owen Stewart's routine included splits and cartwheels to a mix of three songs including Gangnam Style.
The youngster, from Attleborugh, who auditioned for this years Britain's Got Talent, said he 'loves dancing, and practises most days after school'.
He said it had taken him a week to put his routine together for the show.
This year's Attleborough's Got Talent was organised by Anne Greenwood, to raise money for the Attleborough Players. The show had independent judges Hugh Lynch, Vera Dale, and Tina Davis, and was open to all.
You may also want to watch:
The Friday night show, had ten contestants who were Star Dancers (Aimee Cox and Jessica James), Vicky Clarke (singer), Rhiannon Harris (singer and guitar player), Magical Katherine (magician), The Forgotten Future (an acoustic band), Erin Anderson (singer), Jack Goodacre (singer - whose Dad provided on the guitar), Joseph Rosales (a ukelele player and singer), Louise Clarke (singer), and Owen (dancer), and a cash prize was on offer for the winner.
The Attleborough Players thanked all those involved in helping to put on the show, the contestants for entering and the audience for supporting those in the show.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 9 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 10 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000