Attleborough GPs brought under one roof
Patients in Attleborough should find it easier to make doctors' appointments now the town's GPs have moved under one roof.Attleborough Surgeries uses two sites which are about half-a-mile apart - one in Station Road and another in Queen's Square.
Patients in Attleborough should find it easier to make doctors' appointments now the town's GPs have moved under one roof.
Attleborough Surgeries uses two sites which are about half-a-mile apart - one in Station Road and another in Queen's Square.
GPs, nursing staff and same-day clinics had been split between the two locations, but from this week all doctors can now be found at Station Road.
Nursing staff and clinics for patients with long-term conditions, such as diabetes and asthma, are now provided at Queen's Square, which will be known as the Long Term Disease Management (LTDM) clinic.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Barnes, practice manager for Attleborough Surgeries, said: 'The LTDM clinic is an innovative approach to the way the practice cares for patients with long term conditions, such as diabetes, chronic kidney disease and asthma.
'It allows us to review each patient's range of conditions and medication in one clinic appointment, reducing the need for patients to make multiple visits to see the practice nurse and doctor.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 4 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 5 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
'Having all the GPs on the same site will also give the practice greater capacity for planned appointments when coupled with the intention to increase the number of GP sessions.'
The practice's telephone number remains unchanged. To make an appointment, call 01953 452394.