Attleborough crackdown on yobs
A crackdown on anti-social behaviour at three locations in Attleborough has been chosen as the top priority for the local policing team. Residents of Attleborough raised the issue at a recent meeting of the safer neighbourhood action panel (SNAP), where they had the chance to discuss any issues with the police and partner agencies.
A crackdown on anti-social behaviour at three locations in Attleborough has been chosen as the top priority for the local policing team.
Residents of Attleborough raised the issue at a recent meeting of the safer neighbourhood action panel (SNAP), where they had the chance to discuss any issues with the police and partner agencies.
Following consultation, the panel decided the policing priorities to act upon for the next three months would be: anti-social football and the use of foul language at the town's recreation ground during afternoons and evenings; anti-social behaviour at Lomond Road and the play area, particularly Friday and Saturday evenings, and anti-social behaviour and high volumes of noise at New North Road.
Attleborough police spokesman, Insp Adam Hayes said: “The SNT (safer neighbourhood team) and partner agencies will be working hard over the next three months to deter issues of anti-social behaviour in Attleborough. Anyone who acts irresponsibly and in an inappropriate manor will face the consequences of their actions.
“We would like anyone who has been affected by anti-social behaviour in Attleborough and surrounding parishes to come forward by either calling Norfolk Constabulary on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
The next SNAP meeting will take place on the 30th October at 19.30pm, located at Attleborough Town Hall.
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Mother's anger at delays to bathroom repairs
- 3 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 4 Engineers on scene after parts of Wymondham suffer power cut
- 5 MP's intervention on plans for massive poultry farm
- 6 'We want an end to it' - Wymondham's plea over Abbey row
- 7 Overnight road closures on A11 as road resurfacing works continue
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Café reopens with dog-friendly menu in Wymondham
- 10 Property spotlight: Inside six-bed Grade II listed home for sale for £695k
For more information about the actions on the current priorities contact Attleborough SNT on 0845 456 4567 or alternatively visit their page at www.safernorfolk.co.uk