Another successful year for the C.S.R.F
- Credit: Brian Lawrence
The Civil Service Retirement Fellowship (CSRF) celebrated another successful year at its annual general meeting.
On Thursday, February 16 the CSRF held it AGM in Attleborough with both the chairman Rod Furness and secretary Doreen Parker reporting that it had been another year of successful year.
Highlights included an outing to Stonham Barns, a summer lunch, post-Christmas lunch and a cheese and non-wine morning.
The fellowship is looking forward to another busy year of events and is open to new members who are retired civil and public servants or interested individuals who may join as associate members.
The organisation is now looking forward to another series of events for the rest of 2017.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the CSRF, contact the secretary Doreen Parker on 01953 456958.
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 5 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 6 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 7 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter