Another successful year for the C.S.R.F
- Credit: Brian Lawrence
The Civil Service Retirement Fellowship (CSRF) celebrated another successful year at its annual general meeting.
On Thursday, February 16 the CSRF held it AGM in Attleborough with both the chairman Rod Furness and secretary Doreen Parker reporting that it had been another year of successful year.
Highlights included an outing to Stonham Barns, a summer lunch, post-Christmas lunch and a cheese and non-wine morning.
The fellowship is looking forward to another busy year of events and is open to new members who are retired civil and public servants or interested individuals who may join as associate members.
The organisation is now looking forward to another series of events for the rest of 2017.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the CSRF, contact the secretary Doreen Parker on 01953 456958.
- 1 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 6 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 7 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk