A11 closed after crash
One of Norfolk's main roads is set to be closed for most of the day today after a crash on the A11 caused damage to the central reservation barrier.The trunk road is closed both ways at Wymondham following the single vehicle collision in the early hours of this morning near the B1135 junction.
One of Norfolk's main roads is set to be closed for most of the day today after a crash on the A11 caused damage to the central reservation barrier.
The trunk road is closed both ways at Wymondham following the single vehicle collision in the early hours of this morning near the B1135 junction.
Drivers are being warned to expect disruption and tailbacks whilst traffic is diverted through Wymondham during the enforced road closure.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said no one was injured in the A11 crash on Saturday morning, but it had caused extensive damage to the central reservation barrier.
You may also want to watch:
The Highways Agency has closed the road whilst repairs are carried out to the safety barrier and the police are warning that the A11 could be shut until 5pm on Saturday.
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 3 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 4 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 7 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 8 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 9 Stunning images reveal 'tree roots' of Norfolk
- 10 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together