A11 closed after crash
One of Norfolk's main roads is set to be closed for most of the day today after a crash on the A11 caused damage to the central reservation barrier.The trunk road is closed both ways at Wymondham following the single vehicle collision in the early hours of this morning near the B1135 junction.
One of Norfolk's main roads is set to be closed for most of the day today after a crash on the A11 caused damage to the central reservation barrier.
The trunk road is closed both ways at Wymondham following the single vehicle collision in the early hours of this morning near the B1135 junction.
Drivers are being warned to expect disruption and tailbacks whilst traffic is diverted through Wymondham during the enforced road closure.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said no one was injured in the A11 crash on Saturday morning, but it had caused extensive damage to the central reservation barrier.
You may also want to watch:
The Highways Agency has closed the road whilst repairs are carried out to the safety barrier and the police are warning that the A11 could be shut until 5pm on Saturday.
- 1 'It's what they need to thrive': Butchers for dogs opens in town
- 2 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 3 New interior design and homeware shop opens in town
- 4 Draconid meteor shower to be visible over Norfolk next month
- 5 Heartbroken parents’ appeal over final 13 hours before son’s death
- 6 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week
- 7 How are Norfolk donkeys helping to spark joy across the county?
- 8 Met Office to appeal over refusal of 80ft 'golf ball' weather radar tower
- 9 Take a trip down memory lane to Wymondham College in the 1960s
- 10 A11 closed after lorry crashes into central reservation