A11 closed after crash
One of Norfolk's main roads is set to be closed for most of the day today after a crash on the A11 caused damage to the central reservation barrier.The trunk road is closed both ways at Wymondham following the single vehicle collision in the early hours of this morning near the B1135 junction.
One of Norfolk's main roads is set to be closed for most of the day today after a crash on the A11 caused damage to the central reservation barrier.
The trunk road is closed both ways at Wymondham following the single vehicle collision in the early hours of this morning near the B1135 junction.
Drivers are being warned to expect disruption and tailbacks whilst traffic is diverted through Wymondham during the enforced road closure.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said no one was injured in the A11 crash on Saturday morning, but it had caused extensive damage to the central reservation barrier.
You may also want to watch:
The Highways Agency has closed the road whilst repairs are carried out to the safety barrier and the police are warning that the A11 could be shut until 5pm on Saturday.
- 1 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 2 Millions could be spent on better cycle routes around Norwich
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 5 Norfolk nurse's 'lightbulb moment' leads to star-studded dog show panel
- 6 "Buzz" at Norfolk gyms as classes return indoors
- 7 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 8 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
- 9 How can we manage the cost of my mother's care?
- 10 Concerns over divide in vaccine rates - what's the situation where you live?