'Quirky' two-bed cottage in Wymondham on sale for £350k
- Credit: Minors & Brady
This property was described by the estate agent as a "characterful" and "quirky" home with "stylish and contemporary rooms".
The two-bed semi-detached in Wymondham is on the market for £350,000 with Minors & Brady
The house opens to the contemporary kitchen with tiled floors, a ceramic sink, a wine cooler, a breakfast bar and exposed beams.
Next to the kitchen is an open-plan space with the dining room, which has a feature log burner and space for a table, and the lounge, which has space for furniture and views to the front.
At the top of the stairs is the landing which is currently being used as a study and the modern family bathroom.
There are two double bedrooms, both with space for furniture and views.
The gardenof the south Norfolk home has an area of lawn with some flowerbeds and shrubs as well as an area of decking with a pergola.
- 1 'Delightful' pug and 'loveable' rottweiler among dogs looking for new homes
- 2 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 3 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 4 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 5 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 6 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 7 Summer fair with stalls 'galore' and street food to take place this weekend
- 8 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 9 Where will be the hottest place in Norfolk this weekend?
- 10 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
Chandlers Hill, Wymondham
Guide price: £350,000
Minors & Brady, 01362 700820, minorsandbrady.co.uk