See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- Credit: Warners Estate Agents
A four-bedroom home set in just under half an acre, and with no nearby neighbours, has come up for sale in a quiet village near Wymondham.
Mulberry House, in Morley St Botolph, is listed for sale with Warners Estate Agents for £797,000 and offers the best of both worlds: an idyllic location surrounded by farmland, as well as easy access to the nearby towns of Wymondham and Attleborough and the A11.
Its accommodation is spacious and includes three double bedrooms, including one en suite, as well as a family bathroom, two reception rooms, including a living room with a wood-burning stove, and an open-plan kitchen and diner. There is also a separate utility space and a downstairs cloakroom.
The property also has the advantage of a self-contained one-bedroom annexe within its grounds, featuring a kitchen, bedroom and lounge.
Loft spaces in both the main house and garage have also been partly converted, providing even more space.
Mulberry House is centrally positioned in its plot, which extends to around 0.45 acres and has landscaped gardens to all sides. It is predominantly laid to lawn with a pond, mature trees and a brick summer house.
For more information, contact Warners.
- 1 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 2 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 3 'A great day' - Wymondham holds first food and drink festival
- 4 Wymondham teen wins silver medal at Archery World Cup
- 5 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 6 Road closed in mid Norfolk after electrical cables catch fire
- 7 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 8 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 9 Part of A11 to close for overnight repairs following crash
- 10 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
Hall Lane, Morley St Botolph
Warners Estate Agents, 01953 604431
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.